Thank you to our members who cast their vote during the 2023 Annual General Meeting on November 14th, either in person or via proxy; your presence allowed us to successfully elect our 2023-2024 Board of Directors. Following our AGM, the Board went on to appoint the Officer positions:
- Michelle Cooper: Ontario Regional Director / President
- Carmen Craciun: Director at Large / Treasurer and Secretary
- Kerstyn Lane: Pacific Regional Director / Vice President
- Jacquie Badiou: Director at Large / Past President
- Martine Paquette: Quebec Regional Director
- Kim Speiss: Central Regional Director
Dwayne Semple, who was the 2022-23 Atlantic Regional Director has decided to step down from his Board position. We want to thank Dwayne for the time and effort he was able to dedicate to HAE Canada and we are thrilled he will remain engaged in the HAE community.
Thank you to all our returning Board members; your passion, dedication and energy drives this organization forward and we would not be able to carry out our advocacy and awareness work without you all.
We want to extend a warm thank you to Jacquie for generously providing invaluable mentorship as Past President to Michelle Cooper during her first year as President. The torch has officially been handed over to Michelle, but we are grateful that Jacquie will continue to provide advice and support, while remaining the liaison to the international HAE community, and the Chair of the Advocacy Committee.
Thank you and we look forward to the upcoming year.